JOB TITLE: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Client Success
Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Kount has an opening for an Account Manager in our Boise, ID office.
Job Summary: The Account Manager will provide support and manage the overall relationships for Kount’s existing client base. As a key member of the account management team, you will have primary responsibility for client retention and achieving existing client revenue targets. You will achieve success through developing and building relationships with existing Kount clients to ensure service retention, managing all aspects of the contract renewal process, creating additional revenue opportunities with the sales of new products to existing clients, and ensuring the overall client satisfaction for Kount’s existing client base.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, client retention and managing the contract renewal process for Kount’s existing merchant base
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in effort to meet company objectives and existing client revenue targets
- Responsible for the sales of additional products into Kount’s existing client base
- Helps define and develop account management policies and programs to maximize Kount’s value, opportunities for increasing revenue and overall market share
- Responsible for providing clients with monthly reporting and business analysis reports to ensure value is being recognized and delivered through Kount
- Responsible for ensuring success of delivering clients through the initial trial phase of service
- Responsible for providing Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to strategic merchant accounts
- Reports on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and account management effectiveness
- Demonstrates high level communication abilities, solid account management skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Account Manager to be effective with existing Kount clients
- Must utilize the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool to maintain accurate records of all client interactions, sales and prospecting activities in effort to maximize effectiveness.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Acts as a face of the company at tradeshows and other key industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years account management, or sales experience, with technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred
- Experience developing highly productive business relationships
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Uses consultative selling approach, high energy, strong qualifying and closing skills.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required