JOB TITLE: Partner Sales Executive, Acquisition
REPORTS TO: Channel Partner Sales Director
Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Kount has an opening for Partner Sales Executive in our Whitefish or Boise offices.
Job Summary: The Partner Sales Executive will be supporting all aspects of the company’s partner acquisition strategy and revenue growth objectives. As a member of the partner sales team, you will have responsibility for achieving established revenue targets aligned with acquiring strategic partners within your assigned territory. Success will be achieved through effective networking, prospecting, identifying, and closing partnership opportunities in the marketplace.
- Execution of strategic sales plans and implementation of tactical initiatives that align with Kount’s overall partner acquisition strategy.
- Meeting acquisition sales objectives and revenue targets assigned by management.
- Implementation and management of channel partner programs to maximize opportunities for revenue and market share growth.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and relevant product knowledge to deliver effective and pointed presentations to various levels of stakeholders within the partner ecosystem.
- Leverage SDFC to report on sales activity, lead activity, sales funnel, and overall channel partner effectiveness. Manage and maintain data integrity to ensure accurate reporting.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Attend partner tradeshows, key industry events and onsite partner visits as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ year’s level sales experience, with 2 years technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred.
- Experience acquiring highly productive channel partner relationships.
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in managing complete consultative sales cycles, from prospecting through closing.
- Exceptional multi-tasking, problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across partner teams and at every level within an organization.
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, energetic team player.
- Ability to exhibit a professional demeanor at a C-level over the phone, through email, and in person.
- A self-starter with the ability to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.