JOB TITLE: Sales Development Representative
Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Kount has an opening for a Sales Development Representative in our Boise, ID office.
The Sales Development Representative will support all aspects of the company’s sales activities. BDRs help build qualified sales opportunities for our Direct Sales teams. This role will be to prospect and develop additional business leads for our Sales Executives through, but not limited to, outbound cold-calling efforts, email campaigns, and inbound lead qualification.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Meet a monthly quota of Sales Accepted Opportunities (SAOs) for the assigned Sales Executives
- Qualify inbound leads and prospects via phone and email, identifying key decision makers, business pain points, size of the opportunity, budget, and purchase timeframes.
- Generate SAOs also by proactively cold-calling into target companies
- Identify new companies and prospects through primary and secondary research
- Partner with their assigned Regional Sales Executive(s) and help nurture early stage opportunities
- Utilize SalesForce to record activities, route leads, and coordinate SAO management process
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Regional Sales Manager to give effective presentations to potential clients and partners.
- Attend 1-3 tradeshows per year in support of business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of inside sales, or sales experience preferred
- Additional experience in marketing, sales, business development, lead generation, and lead management is plus
- Must be able to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions
- Must be able to handle objections and ask probing questions that surface business needs and sales opportunities
- Must be able to quickly and effectively collect information on a company and navigate to the correct person
- Must be driven to reach personal and team assigned goals
- Excellent communication skill required: articulate, concise, and persuasive
- Positive, upbeat and aggressive personality is required
- Must be team player and open to ongoing training to continuously improve skills
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and Window applications.
- Ability to multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Must possess exceptional problem solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment