JOB TITLE: Sales Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales
Since 2007, Kount Inc has helped hundreds of online merchants “Boost Sales and Beat Fraud.” Through Kount’s innovative online fraud reduction platform, ecommerce retailers can reduce the level of risk and fraud exposure that accompanies doing business over the Internet and in other card-not-present environments. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Kount has an opening for a Sales Operations Manager in our Boise, Idaho office.
Job Summary: Seeking a bright, motivated, analytically inclined Sales Operations Manager to help us grow and evolve our sales operations function. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Operations Manager works closely with the multiple internal stakeholders in Finance, Client Success and Sales Leadership on all sales related processes and projects. In addition, this role will play an integral part in driving operational efficiencies and effectiveness by innovating, streamlining and implementing best in class tools and business processes across the sales organization.
- Design and lead projects to improve sales processes and operational efficiency.
- Own day-to-day operations supporting Sales related to Sales pipeline, quoting, ordering, and implementation.
- Implement systems to improve quality of sales data and maintain our customer records.
- Manage Salesforce, sales automation and training programs.
- Manage third party sales operations tools and vendor management.
- Deliver analytical reports and insights to inform sales strategy.
- Assist in the coordination of sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Provide training and create help related materials for users as new sales applications are deployed.
- Support existing Sales management in reducing back office administrative functions that allow the team to focus more on providing customer satisfaction, expansion and retention.
- 5 years professional experience in sales operations for SaaS businesses or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage projects across multiple teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices and configuration.
- Familiarity with sales automation tools.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification or equivalent work experience (minimum 2 years).
- 2+ experience in advanced excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
JOB CONDITIONS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.