Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Agile Team Facilitator
Job Summary: The successful candidate will join a team of bright, hard-working individuals who are using Agile methods to design and implement unique solutions to emerging market problems. The candidate will act as a teacher, mentor, coach and facilitator to one or more cross-functional teams. The candidate is responsible for promoting and supporting the Agile mindset in their daily interactions, enabling flow of work through the teams, removing impediments, and raising transparency, all while fostering an environment of learning.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Use the Agile Manifesto and the 12 Agile Principles to guide the team into an effective delivery unit with a sustainable cadence
- Organize and facilitate team planning, daily stand-ups, estimation sessions, and retrospectives
- Hold team accountable to their commitments including their definition of done, working agreements, commitments for improvements, and enable the team to have the hard conversations when necessary
- Identify and address cross-team dependencies and risks with the team and stakeholders
- Build rapport with team members and other colleagues throughout the organization to enhance team trust
- Be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and address them
- Continually be growing one’s craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Teach others the methods that support the Agile mindset (e.g.,Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or relevant experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Agile Team Facilitator or ScrumMaster
- Understand the value of the Agile Manifesto and the 12 Agile Principles
- Thorough understanding of one or more Agile processes, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Understanding of other Agile methods; can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand iterative delivery and the value of commitments to delivery made by a cross-functional team
- Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Understand story/ticketing systems and documentation strategies
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some job functions are performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.