compensation and benefits packages,
Client Success Manager
Job Summary: The Client Success Manager will support Kount’s efforts to prevent fraudulent credit card purchases for our merchants’ web sites. In this position, the CSM will work directly with the merchant’s technical resources on the integration of Kount and may also work in collaboration with merchants to achieve the goal of reducing chargebacks for the merchant while maintaining their bottom line by consultative management of rules, user training and other needs as determined.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinate and lead meeting with customers and internal technical and business units
- Perform IT certification and re-certification tasks including:
- Issue formal notice to customers and internal personnel upon successful completion of certification process
- Update status and documentation on client(s)
- Report status of boarding process of particular client(s)
- Perform technical problem resolution with customer’s IT staff including:
- Monitor web communication
- Familiarity with development languages to facilitate troubleshooting and debugging.
- Create and maintain SQL queries
- Automate tasks related to the certification process
- Communicate technical issues, problems and solutions to a varied audience of technical and non-technical personnel. Document said issues, resolutions and best practices
- Work with merchants to establish/create order validation rules and implement same
- Train merchant personnel on day to day usage of Kount and fraud education
- Conducting follow-up research on fraud chargebacks for rule adjustment
- Providing feedback on possible fraud patterns to merchant
- Accessibility to the merchant for troubleshooting and order review assistance
- College degree or appropriate work experience or 2+ years of previous credit card fraud prevention experience preferred.
- Understanding of Portuguese or Spanish a plus.
- Experience with any of the following platforms ATG, Magento, Demandware, 3D Cart, LimeLight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including good grammar and syntax.
- Must have a natural inquisitive nature and enjoy doing research and investigative type of work.
- Possesses good judgment and strong problem resolution skills.
- Works independently and without close supervision and is highly motivated with strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to work in fast paced, target driven environment and have ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of MS Office, and a familiarity with the Internet.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of all company and merchant information.
- Knowledge of Network operations and Developer experience preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.