Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Content Marketing Manager
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and planning the distribution of content related to Kount’s digital fraud prevention solution. The Content Marketing Manager must be able to work cross functionally, coordinating, curating, and creating content with various teams such as Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company including lead generation. Ideally, the Content Marketing Manager, will have 3-5 years of experience working in a technology company, preferably in the financial or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry, but not required. The qualified candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, create and direct the creation of compelling content with excellent written and oral communication skills. A proven track record of developing strong marketing collateral, content, successful lead generation programs, and customer presentations around complex products is a plus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Write. Write. Write. Author blogs, emails, and eBooks to support Kount’s brand and marketing objectives.
- Create, lead, and manage social media content
- Develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used in promoting and selling Kount products online, at events, and through other marketing channels
- Become a subject matter expert on Kount products
- Work with internal and external resources to develop materials supporting world-class marketing campaigns, collateral, and other activities
- Develop relationships with multiple teams such as Direct Sales, Partner Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and Technical Sales to help achieve growth goals
- Monitor, manage, and maintain content libraries for current and future projects along with an editorial calendar
- Be Kount’s “brand advocate”
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- BA degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience creating professional content
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a technology industry preferred
- Great writing skills simplifying the benefits of complex products and services into readable, understandable marketing collateral
- Experience with fraud, payments, or a SaaS product preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office applications
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, possess the ability to work independently and with others
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo, or other marketing automation tools a plus
- Some travel is required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.