compensation and benefits packages,
Content Marketing Manager
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and planning the distribution of content related to Kount’s world-class, award-winning platform. Kount is a leader in the industry and as such takes on the role of “educator” to help prospects understand current issues with online fraud and how Kount can help reduce fraud while increasing sales. The Content Marketing Manager must be able to work cross functionally, coordinating, curating, and creating content with various teams such as Marketing, Direct Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Development and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company including lead generation.
Ideally, the Content Marketing Manager, will have 3-5 years’ experience working in a technology company, preferably in the financial or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry, but not required. The qualified candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, create and direct the creation of compelling content with excellent writing and verbal communications skills. A proven track record of developing strong marketing collateral, content, successful lead generation programs, and customer presentations around complex products is a plus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Be the go-to-person on the marketing team for all-things content across vertical segments, partners and industry related education
- Great writing skills simplifying the benefits of complex products and services into readable, understandable marketing collateral
- Develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used in promoting and selling Kount products online, at events and through other marketing channels
- Become a subject matter expert on Kount products
- Align Kount marketing objectives with content marketing objectives
- Assist and direct content creation in various formats such as blogs, ebooks, webinars, video, etc.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop materials supporting world-class marketing campaigns, collateral and other activities
- Develop relationships with multiple teams such as Direct Sales, Partner Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and Technical Sales to help achieve growth goals
- Monitor, manage, and maintain content libraries for current and future projects along with an editorial calendar
- Be Kount’s “brand advocate”
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- BA degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing in a technology industry preferred
- Proven ability to develop and execute on multiple content projects to help accomplish established objectives and drive qualified leads
- Experience with marketing a SaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers
- Energy, excitement and good personality are very important
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office applications
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, possess the ability to work independently and with others
- Experience with online, social, and event marketing a plus
- Excellent team management and collaborative skills
- Experience using Salesforce, HubSpot or other marketing automation tools a plus
- Some travel is required
JOB CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.