Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Corporate Communications Manager
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for public and analyst relations, external and internal communications. The Corporate Communications Manager will formulate and execute against innovative PR programs tied to global marketing campaigns and key corporate initiatives, which encompass traditional and social media, editorial content, earned speaking events and awards for the company and its products to increase/elevate Kount’s position and reputation through high-profile thought leadership initiatives and/or partnerships across both business and technical trade press outlets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversee PR, AR, social media and executive communications
- Formulate and execute against innovative PR programs tied to global marketing campaigns and key corporate initiatives, which encompass traditional and social media, SEO-optimized editorial content, earned speaking events and awards for the company and its products
- Increase/elevate Kount’s position and reputation through high-profile thought leadership initiatives and/or partnerships across both business and technical trade press outlets
- Develop deep relationships with key media outlets, reporters, and analysts and both garner insights from them to optimize messaging and also ensure positive coverage
- Educate press, bloggers, and other influential parties about Kount and our business differentiation
- Lead and manage Kount’s PR partners, working closely with the marketing teams on global PR integration into global marketing campaigns and regional marketing plans
- Craft innovative ways to amplify the result of media across all digital and social channels, and work cross-functionally to transform media coverage to lead generation
- Work with the executive team and other internal thought leaders to create compelling thought leadership narratives to build the company’s profile
- Understands how to cut above the noise in fraud prevention market
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of communications, PR and AR experience; combination of agency and brand experience a plus
- A track record of large-scale, innovative, successful programs
- Solid understanding of the nuances of the B2B, SaaS space
- Must have exceptional strategic thinking skills, strong storytelling skills, and significant communications experience working with senior executives in a matrixed organization
- Ability to be proactive, independently create and implement integrated communications, including the integration of digital and social programs into PR, and execute seamlessly across multiple projects with success
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Extensive media relations experience in both trade and business press
- Strong editor and writer who can teach PR and marketing writing
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to PR
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- BA degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.