Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Customer Experience Manager
Job Summary: Kount believes that being customer focused and working toward the best possible experience for our customers is the ultimate engine to achieve our goals. Kount will establish a Customer Experience (CX) framework where all parts of our organization are focused on activities and outcomes that improve our customers experience. This role will work directly with the CCEO to implement and mature all aspects of a CX framework. This framework will include a collection of processes that Kount will use to track, oversee and optimize all customer interactions. This role will also coordinate with all functional areas of the company to understand and improve the experiences associated with our customer journeys. The results of these activities will be increased engagement, loyalty and revenue from our customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Define/refine CX vision, core strategies and implement our CX framework
- Coordinate and inventory cross functional activities that impact the customer
- Understand and map our customers’ journeys
- Develop and continuously improve customer understanding (listening path)
- Share information about impacts to our customers across the organization
- Work with functional areas to incorporate customer experience into design practices
- Coordinate the implementation of CX monitoring and measurement practices
- Align and educate leadership around CX
- Work with leadership to implement accountability and culture around CX.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five years in customer experience or related role preferred
- Background in SaaS, fraud prevention, credit card or financial services preferred.
- Experience/understanding customer experience frameworks preferred
- Experience developing and using buyer and user personas.
- Experience in developing and communicating customer journeys.
- Experience in Customer Loyalty Management, Customer Relationship Management and/or Customer Value Management.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment
- Occasional travel
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.