Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Data Warehouse/Performance Lead
Job Summary: The primary job of the Data Warehouse/Performance Lead is to ensure that Kount’s Data Warehouse and Performance standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire process of each project’s development and execution. This position will be hands on as well as a technical leadership role. This individual will be responsible for setting best practices in data movement, storage and performance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Competent in a range of technologies including Oracle, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Understanding of AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, DynamoDB, Cloudformation, CloudWatch.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Ability to debug performance issues and recommend improvements.
- Solid understanding of the UNIX environment with advanced user level capabilities navigating in UNIX.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL and analytical SQL statements typical of decision support systems.
- Solid experience in writing, maintaining and modifying SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripts.
- Experience using ETL tools to facilitate data aggregation.
- Provide data architecture and systems processing guidance
- Expert IT knowledge in areas of data standards, data movement and performance.
- Knowledge of web architectures, network connectivity (TCP/IP stack, browser lifecycles, firewalls, etc.).
- Experience with clustering and high availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years IT experience.
- Minimum of 10 years Data Warehouse/Performance experience.
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Previous success leading mission-critical technology projects.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.