Reports To: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Boise, ID
The Demand Generation Content Marketing Manager will have 3-5 years of experience writing demand generation marketing material for a technology company, preferably in the financial or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry, but not required. This individual will write original and targeted marketing content that spans a spectrum of vehicles including print, online, email, etc. The qualified candidate must fit within a digital content niche with a key insight into what captures audience interest. Beyond strong editorial skills, and a creative approach to effective marketing collateral, the individual must have an adaptable brand voice that clearly conveys complexity. In addition to managing projects and deadlines, the new addition to the marketing team must work well with multiple perspectives and have the resourcefulness to transform interest in fraud prevention software into demand generation leads. A proven track record of developing strong marketing content, collateral, successful lead generation programs, and customer presentations around complex products is necessary. The individual should be a team player who can work independently, build relationships, and find ways to contribute to Kount’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Deliver engaging content that intrigues audiences
- Collaborate with marketing team to write materials supporting world-class marketing campaigns through creation of digital ads, email, web copy, webinars, tradeshow collateral, and event email
- Execute marketing programs to generate interest in Kount’s services in order to grow the pipeline
- Research and execute promotion-based copy that translates into results
- Develop relationships with multiple teams such as Direct Sales, Partner Sales, Product, Business Development, Customer Success, to help achieve growth goals
- Communicate with internal resources and agencies to enhance Kount’s industry presence
- Edit and transform work generated by others into Kount’s brand voice and tone
- Monitor and maintain content libraries for current/future projects, along with an editorial calendar
- Serve as a “brand advocate” and writing style expert
- Basic SEO understanding
- Monitor metrics to identify opportunities to optimize programs and make them more successful.
- Some travel may be needed to coordinate events and marketing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a marketing communications or marketing programs role with particular expertise in demand generation strategies. Experience with online and offline marketing tactics and techniques
- Expert skills in AP writing style
- Proven success in developing and marketing information/digital products
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office, Marketo, social media
- Strong knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS) and experience with content management
- Systems and marketing automation tools is a strong plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires extensive use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.