compensation and benefits packages,
Director, IT Operations
Job Summary: The Director of IT Operations reports to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for ensuring the availability and reliability of Kount’s SaaS solutions. This person provides direction and management of teams responsible for designing, implementing, and managing infrastructure for corporate offices and datacenters that provide 24x7x365 services. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing information technology security and compliance initiatives, including development, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures as well as completion of annual security assessments for PCI and partners, such as banks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Recruiting, hiring, performance management, training, and career development of direct reports.
- Provide mentoring and assistance to direct reports working on projects and product evaluations.
- Creating and fostering a culture that is fun, motivating and productive.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving availability targets.
- Prioritization, management, and organization of infrastructure projects.
- Communication with team members, managers and executive leadership on the status of projects.
- Perform operational functions, administration, and troubleshooting during escalations and in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures.
- Monitoring, coordination, execution, and improvement of the server, network and telecommunications disaster recovery processes.
- Stays current with industry trends and new technologies that will help improve the level of service and technology provided to the business, through cost reduction, avoidance, and process efficiency.
- Work with infrastructure teams to provide capacity planning and life-cycle management for office equipment/computers, servers, WAN/LAN infrastructure, software, and other IT assets to meet business needs and compliance requirements.
- Work with and report to the executive team on approval, funding, and prioritization of IT projects.
- Develop IT budget, manage project costs, and negotiate pricing on new and existing products.
- Managing the acquisition, installation, operations, and maintenance of company’s networks, Internet technologies, physical security, facilities, operating systems, applications, and related infrastructure services.
- Interface with QA and development teams to provide operational guidance and resources.
- Management of vendor and third party relationships, including service levels, risk assessments, and compliance requirements.
- Development, monitoring and enforcement of IT policies, standards and procedures.
- Interface with auditors, collect & submit evidence, and handle on-site assessments for PCI and partner information security audits
- Identification of compliance/security gaps and improvement of security measures
- Development of risk mitigation strategies and methods for reducing risk exposures
- Maintaining Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
- Management and direction for the operation of security services such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, threat monitoring, DDoS prevention, and incident response.
- Serve as the security manager across various security disciplines including network, infrastructure, application, data, cloud, and virtualization.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years IT experience.
- Minimum of five years IT management experience.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Experience supervising high performing teams.
- Conceptual knowledge of Cisco routing protocols, firewalls, switching, clustering, and Apache web server.
- Strong understanding of network and server security.
- Ability to be successful in a very demanding work environment that is highly technical and fast-paced.
- Experience with managing, operating, and deploying free and open source software.
- Proven track record building high-performing teams.
- Ability to easily grasp complex technical problems, quickly arrive at viable solutions and achieve consensus with the team.
- Previous success leading mission-critical technology projects.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong understanding of compliance with the Processing Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard and other data security regulations required.
- CISSP certifications highly desirable.
- Experience applying COBIT and ITIL frameworks preferred.
- Willingness to be on-call as needed.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.