compensation and benefits packages,
Director, Partner Channel
Job Summary: Partner Channel Director will support all aspects of the company’s partner sales activities and report to the VP, Sales. In this position, you will assist in developing and executing the company’s overall strategic sales plan as it relates to our channel partners. As a key member of the sales team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving individual MBOs (management by objectives) and channel partner revenue targets. You will achieve success through building, managing, and leading a high-performance team. You will align relationships with key channel partners, training partner sales and support staff, creating sales opportunities with partners and assist in marketing activities to the partner’s customer base.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic sales plan specifically working with channel partners to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets. Works closely with sales team to minimize channel conflict and accomplishes MBOs as assigned.
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Helps define and develop channel partner policies and programs to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential channel partners
- Reports on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall channel partner effectiveness
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Channel Partner Sales Director to give effective presentations to both current and potential partners.
- Must utilize the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in effort to maximize effectiveness.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Acts as a face of the company at tradeshows and other key industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years channel/partner sales experience, with 5 years technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred.
- Experience developing highly productive channel partner relationships at executive levels
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through channel partners
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Uses consultative selling approach, high energy, strong qualifying and closing skills.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types.
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required.
JOB CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.