Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Director of Product Marketing
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Director of Product Marketing (Director) is responsible for creating differentiated positioning, messaging, and value propositions that set Kount’s fraud management system apart and above the competition. The Director will become the voice of the customer and know industry trends to provide inputs to the marketing team for the creation of content and materials to assist sales. The Director is responsible for defining product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution for Kount’s products, including positioning, messaging, and promotion. Qualified candidates must be able to work cross functionally with various teams such as Product, Sales and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company. The Director must have five years’ experience working in a B2B technology company, preferably in the fraud prevention or cyber security industry. The qualified candidate must be an exceptional storyteller and demonstrate strong organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, create and direct the creation of marketing materials with excellent written and oral communication skills. A proven track record of developing presentations and materials which simplify the concepts around complex products is essential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Become the subject matter expert for the marketing team on all-things product related including industry trends, messaging, positioning, and product strategy that strongly differentiate Kount as the leader in the space
- Be the voice of the customer providing valuable inputs to other marketing functions for the creation of content and demand generation campaigns
- Support go-to-market strategies and plans that align with Product and Sales and influence business plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals
- Direct and develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used in promoting and selling Kount products online, at events, and through other marketing channels (case studies, webinars, ebooks, white papers, blogs, etc.)
- Collaborate with teams to refine the product value proposition and positioning
- Drive clear and consistent consumer focus, storytelling and brand voice across regions and channels.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and create positioning against competitors
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns and programs ensuring high ROI
- Manage several projects to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Extend marketing expertise to channel partners and international markets
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing in a technology industry
- Possess excellent writing skills with the ability to simplify the benefits of complex products and services into readable, understandable marketing content for a diverse set of persons
- Exceptional visual and written storytelling skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute product marketing campaigns
- Experience marketing a B2B SaaS product (fraud detection/prevention, identity risk assessment, or Cybersecurity product) preferred
- Excellent writing skills both in short form (blogs, social, etc.) and long form (case studies, ebooks, etc.) and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Ability to function as a contributing team member with energy, excitement, and positive personality
- Strong project management skills and experience juggling multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- BA degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field preferred
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others
- Some travel is required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.