Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant provides direct assistance to the CEO and provides coordinate and support as needed to other executives such as the CTO, COO, CMO and CFO. This position performs various complex administrative support functions and handles special assignments, as requested, exercising judgment, diplomacy, and confidentiality in all business activities. The role requires tact, poise and a professional demeanor; a solid work ethic, strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills; and the ability to multitask and perform under pressure. A strong sense of urgency is requisite. You must be self-motivated, a quick learner and comfortable working with senior management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Handle highly confidential, sensitive and/or critical information.
- Manage / coordinate ever-changing calendars.
- Identify travel needs and coordinate complex travel arrangements.
- Create correspondence, reports, presentations and other specialized documents, utilizing proper formatting and correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Track expenses and administer expense reports.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of all aspects of special projects, as assigned and directed by the C-level Executives including research, planning, implementation, and reporting.
- Initiate communication with external C-level executives to coordinate meeting schedules and logistics.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the executive team and all levels of administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent senior level administrative experience;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, board members, and the public.
- Discretion to handle highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Excellent record of completing assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Discretion and independent judgment, tact and poise.
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a quick learner.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.