compensation and benefits packages,
Head of Corporate Development and Strategy
Job Summary: The Head of Corporate Development & Strategy will plan and direct all aspects of Kount"s corporate development policies, objectives, and initiatives
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop new market strategy and initiatives
- Assess new markets
- Analyze business opportunities, including mergers & acquisitions
- Conduct financial feasibility studies
- Develop proposals for new business opportunities
- Direct licensing initiatives and programs
- Negotiate contracts
- Initiate proposals
- Close deals
- MBA required
- 7+ years total experience, including 3+ years in: private equity, growth equity, or venture capital investing; business or corporate development; consulting; or investment banking
- Experience developing highly productive business relationships
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Experience making independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with partners, potential partners, clients, and potential clients, as required
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.