compensation and benefits packages,
Human Resources Business Partner
Job Summary: Kount is searching for a Human Resources Business Partner to align business objectives with employees and management. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource- related issues in assessing and anticipating HR-related needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Identify and implement strategic tools or resources to support the organization.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on organization restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related experience plus 5+ year’s strategic Human Resources experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business acumen skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Discretion and independent judgment, tact and poise.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
- Occasional incoming nerf darts.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.