Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
IT Corporate Operations Intern
Job Summary: The position's responsibilities include deploying new workstations and laptops, onboarding new hires, supporting desktop/laptop hardware, software, and peripherals. Support helpdesk tickets, file server organization, migration assistance, and Microsoft server operating system upgrades. Additional duties may include the decommissioning and inventory of equipment. Strong interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills are desired. This is a part-time, paid internship designed to span 15 - 20 hours per week. Start and end dates are flexible, depending on candidate’s scheduling needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field or junior level university standing preferred.
- Course work or experience related to IT systems such as Windows, Linux, Networking, or Programming.
- Desktop support experience with Windows and Mac OS.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Active Directory preferred.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office 365 preferred.
- Prior networking experience preferred.
- Prior experience with basic scripting preferred.
- Basic PC/Server hardware knowledge.
- Previous experience dealing with support or customer service desirable.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a team.
- Technology certifications desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some job functions are performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.