Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Marketing Operations Manager
Job Summary: Kount’s Marketing Operations Manager will build and execute best in class marketing programs, manage the systems required to generate demand, and will be responsible for building dashboards, metrics, and analytics to continuously measure the effectiveness, conversions, and cost of campaigns and acquisition channels. The Marketing Operations Manager must be able to work cross functionally, ensuring that proper coordination, input and review of key metrics are standard across various teams such as Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company including lead generation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversight and execute Marketo/HubSpot programs, nurture programs, and landing pages
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reporting on marketing and sales activities including effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst for 2-5 years.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or relevant field
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or other marketing automation tools
- Experience with fraud prevention technology, payments, or a SaaS product preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, possess the ability to work independently and with others
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.