Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Marketing Program Manager
Job Summary: Kount is looking for a strategically minded, energetic marketer who revels in the details and has proven to successfully implement marketing campaigns and projects in the midst of constant change. As an integral part of a small yet nimble marketing team, this person must constantly be willing to tackle new projects, find creatively pragmatic ways to make things happen and be ready for new challenges in a growing industry. They should be a team player that works autonomously to build relationships and find ways to contribute to Kount’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop, implement and support marketing programs – including demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns.
- Architect campaigns with a focus on ROI – monitoring and reporting on metrics while identifying opportunities to optimize marketing program effectiveness.
- Manage and implement target account marketing strategies to support account-based selling.
- Lead and manage inbound/outbound/nurture programs, such as webinars, content curation, email programs, direct mail and other digital strategies.
- Design and execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Work respectively and effectively with the marketing team to scope, develop, design and execute program strategies.
- Proactively engage with sales to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Assist in other marketing activities as the Marketing Director deems necessary
- Travel as needed to support events and marketing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in demand generation or ABM—preferably in a B2B or software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
- Experience with online and offline marketing tactics and techniques
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, possess the ability to work independently and with others
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo or other marketing automation tools is a strong plus
- Ability to travel to events and other Kount offices as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.