compensation and benefits packages,
Node.js Web Developer (Full Stack)
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Web Developer is responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout, along with ongoing maintenance of Kount.com and other related websites. In addition to the creation and upkeep of the Kount.com site, the Web Developer will play a key role in the creation of other digital marketing assets such as banner ads, email templates, landing pages, etc. The Web Developer must be able to work independently and as part of a team, working closely with the Creative Director to create e-collateral that helps turn visitors into qualified leads.
Ideally, the Web Developer will have 3-5 years of experience working in a technology company, preferably in the financial or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry, but not required. The qualified candidate must demonstrate strong web management skills, an ability to handle multiple programs and deadlines simultaneously, have a client-centric mindset, and good writing and verbal communications skills. A proven track record of developing digital materials, maximizing sites for SEO, supporting online advertising campaigns and lead generation programs, is a plus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain Kount.com website and related sites.
- Maximize SEO performance.
- Support online advertising campaigns for PPC, LinkedIn, and other digital media.
- Analyze, test, and continually improve performance and user experience of websites and digital assets.
- Work closely with Creative Director and marketing team to conceptualize digital materials for marketing campaigns.
- Establish key metrics and reporting to show site performance.
- Keep current with best practices for engagement, design/development, and user experience.
- Provide assistance with branding to other departments, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in web programming and digital asset creation.
- Proven ability to maximize SEO.
- Proficient using LAMP stack, specifically: Ubuntu, Nginx, Node.js, ReactJS, and SQLite.
- Familiarity with Command Line Tools, such as git, ssh, scp and rsync.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in web management and have a strong understanding of social media engagement.
- Experience in A/B testing for effectiveness of design, user performance, and lead conversion.
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers.
- Energy, excitement, and a good personality.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Must have excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office applications.
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, possess the ability to work independently and with others.
- Excellent team management and collaborative skills.
- Experience using Salesforce, HubSpot, or other marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
JOB CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.