Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Partner Marketing Manager
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and programs to assist Kount’s partners in training, demand generation activities, and sales through the partner channel. The Partner Marketing Manager must be able to work cross-functionally, coordinating programs with various teams such as Marketing, Partner Sales, Technical Sales and Client Success, in order to accomplish established growth goals for each partner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Build and execute marketing plans for all key partners through individualized partner programs for top tier partners and more general programs for the smaller ones
- Drive new partner recruitment-related marketing activities as well as enable existing partners increase their pipeline and achieve their revenue goals around reselling Kount products and solutions
- Execute plans, build metrics and measure success of overall strategy and individual programs on an ongoing basis
- Apply combination of ABM (account-based marketing), digital marketing, events and other marketing techniques and approaches to achieve partner marketing goals
- Be the go-to person on the marketing team for all-things partner-related
- Develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used to assist partners in promoting and selling Kount products.
- Create co-marketing plans/programs working with Partner Sales team to understand partner needs helping accomplish quarterly and yearly goals.
- Create, manage, and monitor training programs and incentives for partners, including webinars, podcasts and digital campaigns.
- Work closely with the partner sales organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of broad, generalist marketing experience in B2B space, preferably with SaaS products in FinTech space
- 3+ channel or partner/channel marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with ABM (account-based marketing), digital marketing, and events planning / management
- Experience with partner enablement, building and updating partner portals, partner collateral materials, and conducting partner training webinars and events
- Proven ability to develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Energy, excitement, and a professional and polished presence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred
- Some travel may be required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.