compensation and benefits packages,
Partner Marketing Manager
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to assist Kount Tier 2 and 3 partners in training, promotional activities, and sales through the partner channel. The Partner Marketing Manager must be able to work cross-functionally, coordinating programs with various teams such as Marketing, Partner Sales, Technical Sales and Client Success, in order to accomplish established growth goals for each partner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Be the go-to person on the marketing team for all-things Tier 2 and 3 partner-related.
- Develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used to assist partners in promoting and selling Kount products.
- Create co-marketing plans/programs working with Partner Sales team to understand partner needs helping accomplish quarterly and yearly goals.
- Align partner marketing objectives with Kount marketing objectives.
- Create, manage, and monitor training programs and incentives for partners, including webinars, podcasts and digital campaigns.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop materials supporting marketing campaigns and other collateral and activities creating world-class marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the partner sales organization
- Develop relationship with partner marketing teams to help Partner Sales achieve growth goals.
- Be Kount’s “brand advocate”
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum 3 years’ of broad, generalist experience in marketing, channel or partner marketing,
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing programs that accomplish established objectives, specifically including development of webinars, podcasts and digital campaigns.
- Experience marketing a SaaS product.
- Experience in FINTECH preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Experience using a CRM platform.
- Basic design HTML.
- Camera experience/vision.
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers.
- Energy, excitement, and a professional and polished presence.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Must have excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office applications.
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others.
- Must be able to work on deadline-driven projects to meet demanding schedules.
- Excellent team management and collaborative skills.
- Some travel may be required.
JOB CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.