Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Product Marketing Manager
Job Summary: As a key member of the Kount product team, the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for creating differentiated positioning, messaging, and value propositions that set Kount’s fraud management system apart and above the competition. The PMM will become the voice of the customer and know industry trends to provide inputs to the marketing team for the creation of content and materials to assist sales. They will also create internal content to educate and explain product strategy and benefits. The PMM will be critical in go-to-market strategy planning and must be able to work cross functionally with various teams such as Marketing, Product, Sales and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company. The PMM must have 5+ years’ experience working in a technology company, preferably in the fraud detection or cyber security industry. The qualified candidate must be an exceptional storyteller and demonstrate strong organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, create and direct the creation of marketing materials with excellent writing and verbal communications skills. A proven track record of developing, presentations and materials which simplify the concepts around complex products is essential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Become the subject matter expert on the marketing team for all-things product related including industry trends, messaging, positioning, and product strategy that strongly differentiate Kount as the leader in the space
- Be the voice of the customer providing valuable inputs to corporate marketing for the creation of marketing and content programs
- Support go-to-market strategies and plans that align with Product and Sales and influence business plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals
- Possess excellent writing skills with the ability to simplify the benefits of complex products and services into readable, understandable marketing content for a diverse set of persons
- Direct and develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used in promoting and selling Kount products online, at events and through other marketing channels (case studies, webinars, ebooks, white papers, blogs, etc.)
- Exceptional visual and written storytelling skills
- Analyze the competitive landscape and create positioning against competitors
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns and programs ensuring high ROI
- Manage several projects to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Extend marketing expertise to channel partners and international markets
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- BA degree in marketing, communications or a related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing in a technology industry
- Proven ability to develop and execute and other marketing campaigns
- Experience marketing a B2B SaaS product (fraud detection/prevention, identity risk assessment or Cybersecurity product preferred)
- Excellent writing skills both in short form (blogs, social, etc.) and long form (case studies, ebooks, etc.) and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Ability to function as a contributing team member with energy, excitement and positive personality
- Strong project management skills and experience juggling multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office applications
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent team management and collaborative skills
- Some travel is required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.