compensation and benefits packages,
QA Automation Engineer III
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Convert component, functional, system and regression tests into automation with a high degree of stability.
- Understand what manual tests to convert to automation for the greatest return on investment.
- Learn our current product, test processes, company dynamics, and what value we bring to our customers in the first 30 days.
- Write bug reports that are clear, concise, accurate, and relevant.
- Use oral and written communication to be understood by anyone in the company at their individual level.
- Able to shift through multiple projects quickly.
- Develop component, functional system and regression tests that will highlight weaknesses in our product before it’s deployed to production.
- Be the go-to person for at least one of our systems/feature sets.
- Provide mentoring in your areas of expertise.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience with at least 2 years in Test/QA.
- Experienced in at least one modern object-oriented programming language.
- Proven experience with software testing, methodology, tools, and automation.
- UNIX experience (basic shell scripting)
- Ability to be successful in a very demanding work environment that is high technical and very fast-paced.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in credit card or financial services is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies is a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.