compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: The QA Manager should be passionate about people, teams and technology. We are looking for people with a QA background, but have a strong desire to focus on developing people and teams, and enabling those teams to do amazing work. This role will require excellent collaboration, management and leadership skills. Your primary responsibility is to the people on your team: ensuring that the members are growing as testers, doing valuable work, and performing well. You’ll work together with other leads to build strong teams, provide technical leadership, and ensure we have a world class IT organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assemble job descriptions and conduct hiring activities for open positions.
- Lead a group of highly motivated QA engineers.
- Mentor and support fellow team members.
- Conduct performance reviews annually.
- Work with IT leadership team to build a comprehensive long-term, cloud-first technology strategy.
- Lead QA core automation team for automated regression testing.
- Mentor cross-functional team members who perform testing activities.
- Coordinate testing tasks as they apply to deployable code running in production.
- Report and track defects through the Atlassian suite.
- Work with Product and other groups in the organization to understand overall roadmap and the corresponding releases, capabilities, and features.
- Work with other members of the cross-functional teams to improve our processes, tools, methods, effectiveness, and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of five years IT experience with at least 2 years as a QA Manager.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
- Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites for backend and web application testing is preferred.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design, Go, php, Java, and Unix.
- Strong knowledge of testing tools and automation.
- Ability to be successful in a very demanding work environment that is highly technical and fast-paced.
- Must be able to effectively work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Background in credit card or financial services a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.