Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: Responsible for providing efficient, courteous and professional assistance to Kount’s employees, customers, visitors, and suppliers. Responsible for directing lobby visitors, answering incoming calls, sorting and distributing company mail, and other administrative support duties as assigned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet, direct, and provide professional communication to all customers, visitors, suppliers, and employees.
- Maintain office supply and kitchen inventory, restocking weekly.
- Act as the primary contact for coordinating building maintenance and janitorial support needs.
- Organize internal company events.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail. Primary contact for Fed-Ex, UPS, and USPS.
- Primary organizer for all catered lunches.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and interviews.
- Completes expense reports for Executive Team.
- Point of contact for monthly company newsletter.
- Other tasks/projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree or two years administrative experience required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in computer operation skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Must display patience, humor and helpfulness when dealing with difficult situations.
- Experience coordinating company events for a group of 150+ employees.
- Ability to professionally represent the company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Sound judgment and the ability to problem-solve.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.