compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: Responsible for providing efficient, courteous and professional assistance to Kount’s employees, customers, visitors, and suppliers. Responsible for directing lobby visitors, answering incoming calls, sorting and distributing company mail, and other administrative support duties as assigned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet, direct, and provide professional communication to all customers, visitors, suppliers, and employees.
- Point of contact and Editor for monthly company newsletter.
- Maintain office supply inventory and negotiate orders made on behalf of the company.
- Act as the primary contact for coordinating building maintenance, parking, and janitorial support needs.
- Organize or work as a member of a small team to lead internal or external company events.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail. Primary contact for Fed-ex, UPS, and USPS.
- Administrative support duties as assigned. Responsible for scheduling meetings or interviews, typing letters and reports, and miscellaneous filing.
- Other tasks/projects as assigned.
- College degree or two years administrative experience required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure, with excellent time-management skills.
- Proficient in computer operation skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Must display patience, humor and helpfulness when dealing with difficult situations.
- Experience coordinating large scale events, including budget responsibility.
- Experience representing the company on business telephone calls.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Sound judgment and the ability to problem-solve
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages. Qualified candidates should submit resumes to jobs@Kount.com.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.