compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will support all aspects of the company’s new business sales activities while assisting in executing the company’s overall strategic sales plan and report to the Director, Sales. As a key member of the sales team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and revenue targets. You will achieve success through prospecting, identifying, and closing opportunities in the marketplace. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for developing and fostering productive relationships with referral partners, existing clients, and spending time at industry events and in the field in an effort to generate additional revenue opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Execution of the strategic sales plan and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets and assigned goals
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in an effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas necessary to give effective presentations to potential clients and partners
- Utilize company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in effort to maximize territory potential
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with key players, referral partners, and others in the industry who may augment the sales funnel
- Acts as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years sales experience, with technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required
- Desire to perform to a revenue target
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.