compensation and benefits packages,
Software Developer in Test Intern
Job Summary: As a Software Developer in Test Intern, you will be part of an agile team of experienced software engineers working on solving interesting and unique problems. You will achieve success through communicating, collaborating, and finding creative and performant solutions to fraud in the payment industry. You will have an opportunity to learn software development, testing, and develop best practices.
- Completed junior year in a Computer Science or other technical degree program; graduate student is a plus
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Aptitude in problem solving, analysis, and programming
- Strong self-discipline, curiosity, and desire to keep up on latest technologies
- Experience or courses successfully completed (preferred):
- — Operating Systems
- — Web Development
- — Databases (SQL)
- — AI/Machine Learning
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent compensation and an unparalleled summer internship.
- Gain experience working on our innovative SaaS product that helps companies fight fraud and mitigate risk.
- 1:1 mentoring by an experienced Software Engineer.
- Enjoy being on the Boise River Greenbelt with great views and access to Downtown Boise.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.