Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager
Job Summary: Kount is looking for a strategically minded, energetic marketer who revels in the details and has proven to successfully implement marketing campaigns and projects in the midst of constant change. As an integral part of a small yet nimble marketing team, this person must constantly be willing to tackle new projects, find creatively pragmatic ways to make things happen and be ready for new challenges in a growing industry. They should be a team player that works autonomously to build relationships and find ways to contribute to Kount’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The person in this role will manage many duties and responsibilities. Here's some of what a successful candidate would be doing:
- Develop, implement and support marketing programs related to customer engagement.
- Work respectively and effectively with the marketing team to scope, develop, design and execute program strategies.
- Identify and collaborate with key customer evangelists to participate in case studies, speaking engagements, public relations, etc.
- Build rapport with sales, client success, and customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, referral programs and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Collaborate, build, and execute marketing and customer training programs to help grow sales and make Kount customers more successful.
- Architect campaigns with a focus on ROI – coordinate, communicate, monitor, and optimize the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Travel as needed to support events and marketing activities.
- Opportunity for supervisor assigned staff, including performance management, coaching, and administrative duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in customer marketing—preferably in a B2B or software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of content management systems and marketing automation tools is a strong plus
- Ability to travel to events and other Kount offices as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.