compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: The Systems Administrator reports to the Site Reliability Engineering Manager, is a team member of IT Operations and is responsible for implementing, administrating and managing the Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), physical security, facilities, network security, telecommunications, server, client, virtualization, Mobile Device Management (MDM), database server and Storage Area Network (SAN), and related infrastructure services. Additionally, the operating environment is required to be highly available, secure and compliant. The Systems Administrator must adhere to a comprehensive set of security, operational and compliance policies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs the installation, configuration, operations, and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems that include but not limited to Apple OS X/iOS,
- ndows, and Linux based systems on clients, handhelds and server environments.
- Windows server administration including Active Directory, File Services, Exchange, WSUS, Office 365, etc.
- Mobile Device Management that includes MS ActiveSync for supporting mobile devices
- Adheres to operational duties for network services, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Deploy security and other pertinent system patches on a regular basis.
- Provides periodic 24/7 on-call support of the infrastructure, internal and applications.
- Establishes and maintains healthy vendor support relationships.
- Provides end user support as needed on all internal platforms.
- Participates in mission-critical technology projects.
- Supports the company mission with implementation of new ideas.
- Maintains service level agreements (SLAs) with customers and vendors.
- Provides infrastructure support to application development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field preferred or Technical Certifications.
- Minimum of four years IT network or systems administration experience.
- Experience performing systems administration, network troubleshooting, and interfacing with large scale infrastructure using the latest technology.
- Experience with desktop/laptop deployment utilizing automation or mass deployment technology for Windows and OS X.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies including Apple OS X plus Active Directory integration, Windows, storage and backup technologies.
- High level of understanding for network and server security, including vulnerability management, encryption, physical security, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention.
- Ability to be successful in a very demanding work environment that is highly technical and fast-paced.
- Previous success in implementing and sustaining mission-critical technologies.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills (software and hardware).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to be on-call 24/7, on a rotating basis.
- Knowledge of PCI requirements and experience to meet these guidelines is highly desirable.
- CCNA, VCP or MCSE certifications desired.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.