Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Technical Sales Engineer
Job Summary: Technical Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Technical Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Technical Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The successful candidate must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Development and delivery of compelling and clear product demonstrations.
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Train direct and partner sales teams on product features, enhancements, and integration requirements.
- Translate customer requirements and explain product use cases to address client needs.
- Contribute to the creation of collateral that explains Kount solutions to prospects.
- Act as a fraud risk control subject matter expert.
- Lead efforts for functional and technical completion of RFIs/RFPs.
- Communicate market requirements to Product Management teams.
- Keep current on industry trends and provide influence over technical initiatives supporting revenue growth.
- Create technical solution designs based on customer requirements
- Troubleshoot, and present custom solutions to any and all potential customer problems.
- Manage projects, acting as technical advisor to clients.
- Support the development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Provide thought leadership in emerging technologies to the Solutions Architecture team.
- Develop Technology Platform Integration Solutions that are Customer Centric
- Setting up and hand holding customer’s during Thru proof of concepts.
- Build and maintain relationships and trust with key executives and decision makers, demonstrate thought leadership to the customer, and effectively navigate customer’s buying process, including contractual, IT and legal review.
- Assist sales in creating product/technical information and diagrams.
- Will be required to function as tier II support of the Kount’s solutions.
- Assist with post-sales development and implementation issues
- Travel as needed to support sales activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field that supports the key responsibilities of the job is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting, development languages and Internet application components.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and payments ecosystems is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- 5+ years relevant experience in engineering, solution development or technical sales.
- Proven track record in sales, technical sales, or consultative technical support.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types.
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written English communication skills. Proficiency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and business applications (MS Office tools) with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required.
- Must possess an optimistic, can-do attitude and an unrelenting desire to solve prospects problems.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.