compensation and benefits packages,
Vice President, Sales
Job Summary: The Vice President, Sales plans and directs all aspects of the company’s sales activities. In this position, you will be instrumental in developing and executing the strategic sales plan. As a key member of the management team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving company revenue and profitability objectives. You will achieve success by building, mentoring, and leading a high performance team of dedicated sales professionals, and by fostering productive relationships with our channel partners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists executive team in the development and execution of the strategic marketing plan.
- Plans and directs all aspects of the company’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. Develops and executes a sales plan that aligns with the company’s strategic marketing plan and revenue/profitability objectives.
- Oversees the direct sales function, ensuring the department employees and sales plan are organized to achieve revenue and profitability objectives. Holds regular sales meetings with staff to review progress, set goals, and communicate sales strategies. Develops and monitors key success metrics. Reports progress regularly to the executive team and the board of directors.
- Leads the sales team by providing coaching and training for direct reports. Develops sales quotas and holds direct sales team accountable to achieving revenue objectives. Participates in the sales cycle as needed to close deals.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains relationships with strategic channel partners. Optimizes revenues and profitability from channel partners in support of the company’s financial objectives.
- Ensures channel partners are fully trained and effective. Works with Director of Marketing to develop effective collateral, presentations, and other required tools to support both the direct sales team and our channel partners.
- Acts as a face of the company at tradeshows and other key industry events. Actively seeks speaking engagements and presentations to industry leaders, prospects and other audiences in support of the strategic marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of ten years strategic account management experience, with 8+ years in a senior management position.
- Experience developing and executing national and/or major account sales plans, exceeding quotas and account objectives.
- Minimum of five years experience managing a sales organization to success metrics.
- Prior experience with technology sales and/or the payment industry preferred.
- Dynamic, motivated, results driven, team-oriented work ethic.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.