Kount, Dunkin’ Brands, AMC Theatres, and Whitepages Pro Share Insights on Fraud Prevention Panel at MRC Vegas15-March-2019
Boise, Idaho- March 15, 2019- Kount, a leading provider of fraud prevention solutions, today announced that its Senior Vice President of Product and Strategy, Tricia Phillips, will provide insights into digital fraud protection as a panelist at MRC Las Vegas 2019. Titled “Popcorn, Donuts, and False Positives: A Delicious Dilemma,” the panel features Phillips as well as Patrick Finnigan, Dunkin’ Brands Senior Manager, LP Analytics and Fraud and Wendy Hans, Director of Fraud/Loss Control at AMC Theatres. The discussion will be moderated by Tom Donlea, Vice President of Global Partnerships at Whitepages Pro. The panel will take place from 2:15 to 3:00 p.m. PT on Tues., March 19 at the Pinyon 2 Room in the Aria Hotel.
Panelists will discuss the challenges that come with digital innovation and transformation. Mobile-enabled retailers face sophisticated fraud attacks that abuse systems of convenience for financial gain, including gift card fraud, loyalty fraud, and stolen goods. Dunkin’ Brands, AMC Theatres, Whitepages Pro and Kount will discuss the challenges of a pure accept/reject fraud prevention model, how frictionless payments impact customer loyalty, and how to quantify the cost of a bad customer experience compared to the cost of a chargeback.
Kount will also participate in the following activities at MRC Las Vegas:
- Fraud prevention experts will be available at Kount’s exhibition booth #301 throughout the show.
- Whitepages Pro and Kount will team up for an exclusive Boardroom session on Tues., March 19 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. PT. To attend, email email@example.com.
- A product demonstration will occur at 1:30 p.m. PT on Wed., March 20 at the Demo Theater.
- Phillips will introduce keynote speaker Laura Galante on Wed., March 20 at 4:15 p.m. PT.
- Invitation-only meetings are available with Kount executives and product teams to learn about Kount’s complete fraud prevention solution. To book a meeting, click here or visit Kount at booth #301.
About Kount: Kount’s award-winning digital fraud prevention solutions are used by 6,500 brands globally, helping them to reach their digital innovation goals. Kount’s patented technology combines device fingerprinting, supervised and unsupervised machine learning, a robust policy and rules engine, self-service analytics, and a web-based case-management and investigation system. Kount’s solutions stop fraud and increase revenue for digital businesses, acquiring banks, and payment service providers. www.kount.com