Beat Fraud and boost Sales with Kount’s Comprehensive Solution
For more than a decade Kount has been developing industry-leading fraud prevention services that help online merchants boost sales and reduce losses associated with fraud. Kount reviews billions of transactions and protects some of the world’s best-known brands. What can Kount do for you?
Built by online merchants for online merchants, Kount Complete™ is the most comprehensive, all-in-one fraud solution on the market today. For more than 15 years our technology has been stopping fraud and allowing online merchants to increase revenue.
For All Types of Online Merchants and Retailers
- Superior mobile fraud detection
- Advanced artificial intelligence
- Smart, multi-layer device fingerprinting
- IP proxy detection and geo-location
- Transaction and custom scoring
- Global order linking
- Business intelligence reporting
- Comprehensive order management
Because we develop and own our core technology stack, Kount delivers fast, accurate decisions in just a fraction of a second. But don’t let the sophistication fool you. Kount was designed to be simple to implement and simple to use for easy fraud detection and dramatic improvements to bottom line profitability.
Calculating the 9 Deadly Costs of Fraud
Data shows the recent holiday season will have the highest rate of fraud ever. CNP fraud losses are projected to increase by $3.2 billion over the next 4 years. And mobile commerce – 2X more likely to involve fraud – is growing at least 30% a year. In the face of these trends, can you afford to do nothing to upgrade your fraud prevention process?
Before you do anything rash, Kount recommends you first get the facts so you clearly know where you DO and DON’T need help. That’s where our eBook comes in. It reveals visible and hidden fraud costs that are killing your bottom line. Download the eBook now and discover:
- What are your largest fraud costs?
- Why are some brick-and-mortars more at risk than eCommerce retailers?
- Which 2 things should you change to generate the most impact?
- Why all fraud calculators are NOT created equal