compensation and benefits packages,
Director of Corporate Development
Job Summary: As the Director of Corporate Development, you will plan and direct all aspects of Kount’s business development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop new market initiatives
- Assess new markets
- Analyze business opportunities
- Conduct financial feasibility studies
- Develop proposals for new business opportunities, including partnerships and M&A
- Direct licensing initiatives and programs
- Initiate proposals
- Negotiate contracts
- Close deals
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA strongly preferred
- 6+ years experience, including 3+ years’ experience in: private equity, growth equity, or venture capital investing; business or corporate development; consulting; or investment banking
- Experience developing highly productive business relationships
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Experience making independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with partners, potential partners, clients, and potential clients, as required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.