compensation and benefits packages,
Content Migration Intern
Job Summary: Transition client and employee facing product documentation to a new platform using a variety of applications and tools. Light proofreading and copyediting to create a cohesive content repository with a consistent tone and voice.
- Position requires paid part-time support (15-25 hours per week). Additional hours may be requested.
- Seeking a degree in Technical Communications or related field with junior level University standing preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Optional: Salesforce, html, website architecture
- Willing to learn new programs quickly
- Possess good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and without close supervision.
JOB CONDITIONS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages. Qualified candidates should submit resumes to jobs@Kount.com.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.