compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: This position will work closely with the Product Management, IT, Client Success and Marketing teams to lead the evolution of Kount’s customer experience across all end-user touchpoints including user facing support content and user experience within Kount’s SaaS based applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for acquiring and sharing knowledge with internal and external customers.
- Perform a content audit of existing support materials across multiple channels to identify gaps, inconsistencies and areas for improvement.
- Define information architecture, taxonomy, writing templates, and tone-of-voice guide.
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand client success / user experience objectives and develop effective, compelling digital content (knowledgebase topics, guided tours, release notes, customer newsletters and emails) to inspire users and encourage self-service.
- Author, edit and publish new support content and continuously revise and improve existing content to achieve support objectives.
- Use a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to make content decisions and orchestrate content development.
- Proactively interview subject matter experts and stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of Kount offerings and customer needs and to gather source material for user facing content.
- Identify opportunities to improve content development processes and tools, and drive team improvements autonomously.
- Use project management skills to support business change, ensuring content meets a high bar for quality and is delivered on time.
- Portfolio or online writing samples are required with application.
- Proven track record of writing and editing clear, concise, user-centric content for interactive user experiences (products, software, mobile apps, websites, etc.) preferably in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry.
- Experience in creating and socializing content strategy, messaging guidelines or style guides.
- Naturally curious, self-starter with excellent time management skills and a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Experience leading a team of writers or editors.
- Background in information architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism or relevant experience.
- Proficiency with document authoring tools and content management systems.
- 5+ years of related professional experience.
If you are great at what you do and love doing it, keep up on latest technologies, have self-discipline for doing things right, understand standards and best practices and why they are important, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.