Kount ® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: The Account Executive will support all aspects of the company’s new in market business sales activities while assisting in executing the company’s overall strategic sales plan and report to the Manager, Sales. As a key member of the sales team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and revenue targets. You will achieve success through prospecting, identifying, and closing opportunities in the marketplace, in your defined territory. In addition, the Account Executive is responsible for developing and fostering productive relationships with existing customers, and spending time at industry events and in the field in an effort to generate additional revenue opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Execution of the strategic sales plan and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets and assigned goals
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in an effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas necessary to give effective presentations to potential customers and partners
- Leverage value-based and consultative sales capabilities to generate a long-term pipeline in key target accounts
- Effective at account planning skills and methodologies to generate competitive sales displacement strategies
- Utilize company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in effort to maximize territory potential
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with key players (CTO, CIO, CFO and others) in defined territory and target accounts
- Acts as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years sales experience, with SaaS and/or the payment industry experience preferred
- Value and Consultative B2B sales experience. Formal sales training experience preferred
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required
- Desire to perform to a revenue target
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some job functions are performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard, mouse and telephone.
- Requires sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment when not presenting to or meeting with customers or prospective customers
- Travel required a minimum of 50% of the time
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.