compensation and benefits packages,
Job Summary: Responsible for providing quality and efficient support to Accounting department on financial statement preparation, invoice processing, accounts receivable collection and accounting reconciliations.
- Position requires paid part-time support (15-25 hours per week). Additional hours may be requested to cover department vacation time.
- Have taken or currently taking Intermediate Accounting I.
- Seeking a degree in Accounting or related field with junior level University standing preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Possess good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and without close supervision.
JOB CONDITIONS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Kount offers excellent compensation and benefits packages.
Qualified candidates should apply online here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.